Good morning, bella gal!
I am delighted to begin “Health & Wholeness Wednesdays” with you, as it’s been a passion for me for years. The more I learn about living in natural, healthy ways the more I want to share. Like, I want to talk about it with just about any and every one. The problem with that is I can’t just tell the lady in the cereal aisle of the grocery store that that’s pure sugar.
People don’t like that.
So this Wednesday series will be my virtual grocery store where I’ll get to share with you everything I want to tell the lady in the cereal aisle.
And the cool thing about that is if you’re into this kind of information then you can read away; and if you’re not into it you can just come back on Thursday for another fun diy or decor post :) It’s a win-win.
(Unlike the lady at the grocery store that might just think I’m crazy & a little over the top).
If you haven’t read my journey to health & wholeness yet…you can find it here.
And for today’s brief post I wanted to share with you a quick, yummy snack:
Homemade Baked Cheese Crisps
- Pre-heat your oven at 350 degrees
- Slice your favorite cheese (I usually use Colby-Jack) into thin 1-inch slices
- Cut PARCHMENT PAPER to fit a baking sheet & place on top of the baking sheet
- Place cheese slices on parchment-lined baking sheet
- Put baking sheet on the center rack
- Bake for 5-7 minutes, then check on the cheese crisps. If the edges are starting to brown you can take it out. If not, leave it in a couple more minutes. (I personally like to leave mine in for 10 minutes because I like them extra crispy).
- Remove them from the oven & let them cool by placing them on a plate or by moving the parchment paper to a plate or heat-resistant counter (if you have those)
And that’s it! A great, low-carb snack for you & the family to enjoy. I love, love, love this recipe!
Psst! Remember that tomorrow I’m hosting my 1st giveaway for your home…you’ll want to enter it for sure!
*I originally found this at Joyful Abode, so for a more detailed recipe please check it out.